Mountain Junky Bamboo T-Shirt Short Sleeve Mens
Black/Olive XL - 1 Left
Olive/Orange XL - 1 Left
Mountain Junky T-Shirt for men. A technical, organic T-shirt made from Bamboo one of the few fabrics on the planet that is 100% sustainably grown and biodegradable. Extremely comfortable to wear and these have even been to the top of Everest! Great for keeping you cool in hotter conditions and warmer when you need a little extra heat - used extensively on expeditions and mountain climbs, yet also perfect for everyday casual wear.
Made from 95% Bamboo and 5% Elastine. The fabric is soft, organic, environmentally friendly, breathable, temperature controlled, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial.
- Bamboo is well known for its softness, so great for people with sensitive skin or allergies
- Naturally anti-bacterial and has anti fungal properties
- Highly breathable and will keep you cooler in hotter conditions and warmer when you need a little bit of extra heat
- Excellent for wicking and absorbing moisture so keeps you dry
- Naturally strong so gives the fabric the ability to withstand wear and tear and retain its shape after multiple washes
- Great for blocking ultra violet rays, up to 98% are blocked by the Bamboo fabric
- 100% biodegradable, so once you have finished wearing it the fabric will breakdown naturally and create no waste
Please note the image of the long sleeve T-shirt is to highlight the logo in orange.
Click here to view our Sizing Charts
|Select from the options available for this product. Required options are marked with a *|